Proportions of M-state Elements in Precipitate From Various Sea Waters
Ormus or M-state elements refer to precious metal elements occurring in different atomic high-spin states.
These include Cobalt, nickel, Copper, silver, Platinum, Gold, Mercury Iridium, Osmium and palladium rhodium among other elements.
They are abundant in sea water and also occur in various biological systems
These elements exhibit a propensity from one element to another, generally tending towards gold m-state material.
The most stable element is gold but its half-life is greatly reduced by sunlight.
The proportions of M-state elements there varies sharply across various sea charts, depending on the local climate and weather patterns which greatly impact on their natural occurrence.
The percentage of m-state elements in precipitate from various sea waters indicates that m-state gold for instance, occurs at 70% levels in the Dead Sea, 19% in the Salt Lake and at 14% in the Pacific Ocean while rhodium occurs at 30% in both Salt Lake and Pacific water, but has negligible traces in Dead Sea.
Iridium may be hard to trace in Dead Sea, but occurs at 5% in Salt Lake and at about 6 to 9% in the Pacific while m-state magnesium occurs at 30% levels in the Dead Sea, 46% in Salt Lake and indeterminate amounts in the Pacific.
Ormus Minerals Nutrition Formulas
- Ormus Minerals - Ormus Nectar
- Ormus Minerals - Ormus Earth Milk
- Ormus Minerals Ormus Elements Air - Water - Earth - Fire
- Ormus Minerals - Gold C-11 Infusion
- Ormus Minerals - Charged Ocean Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Complete Balance
- Ormus Minerals - Dead Sea Salt Dew
- Ormus Minerals - Gold Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Ocean Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Pure Dead Sea Salt Ormus Manna
- Ormus Minerals - Replenishing Ormus Minerals
- Ormus Minerals - New Beginnings
- Ormus Minerals - Health & Energy Ormus Infusion
- Ormus Minerals - Red Sea Salt Ormus
- Ormus Minerals - Holy Land Ormus
- Ormus Minerals - Gold Plus Ormus